I’ve mentioned it before, but if you don’t have TSA Pre-Check….do it. You don’t have to wait in the long security line. You just walk through the metal detector and that’s it.
I picked up some McDougall’s instant oatmeal before I left. Instant oats are great for flying. The flight attendants add the hot water for you and voila…yummy lunch. The irony wasn’t lost on me that I was eating instant oats and watching the Pioneer Woman make yummy recipes!
So….while I sat for 4 hours on the airplane, I created a list for today’s post.
38 Things I Believe… (in no particular order)
1. In hostess gifts
2. Handwritten thank-you notes (preferably on personalized stationary)
3. Lifting others up
4. Daily exercise
5. Sunshine is good for the soul
7. Lots of travel
8. The best way to sightsee is by foot
9. Manners. Always.
10. Being early
11. Daily talks/emails with my grandmothers
12. Good hotels
13. Daily grocery shopping for fresh produce
14. Compassionate living towards all people and animals. All life is valuable.
15. Knowing the difference between happy and joyful
16. Generosity of spirit. Be a giver.
17. Spending money on the right shoes
18. Good coffee
19. Best friends
20. Early to bed early to rise
22. My dogs are family
23. Eating Dessert!
24. Reading physical, tangible books
25. Weekend brunch
26. Green smoothies
28. Fresh flowers
29. Baking from scratch
30. Tipping well
31. Hot chocolate before bed
32. Big salads
33. Always having a new challenge
34. Learning for the purpose of personal growth and betterment
35. Put your money where your mouth is and vote with your dollars.
36. Diamonds are never too big
37. Have an opinion. Know what you want and go get it.
38. My husband
Silly or serious…share some of your beliefs!
Do you bring your own snacks with you when you fly? What are your go-to foods?
What are your airport/airplane pet peeves? Not covering your mouth when you cough on a plane, bringing stinky food, and (no joke this happened today) washing your hair on the plane! A woman was slowly pouring bottled water over head and massaging it into her hair. Gross.
On that note…Choose Joy!!!