Directions: First answer the questions about yourself. Then, without ANY prompting, ask your spouse, boyfriend, partner, etc…these questions about yourself and write down EXACTLY what they say. Jason’s in BLUE and my response is in PINK.
1. What is something your wife always says to you?
Are you running with me in the morning?
2. What makes your wife happy?
3. What makes your wife sad?
Sick puppies. Charlotte’s latest surgery has been tough.
4. How does your wife make you laugh?
Dorky jokes that you think are whimsical.
Just being my regular dorky self!
5. What was your wife like as a child?
Spoiled, but not rotten.
6. How old is your wife?
7. How tall is your wife?
5’3″ and change, but my license says 5’4″
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Who can pick one thing? Run, Blog, Eat
9. If your wife became famous, what would it be for?
My stellar, super-professional blogging and YouTube skillz, lol!
10. What is your wife really good at?
Anything she puts her mind to.
Running a lot of slow miles. Consistency
11. What is your wife not very good at?
Knowing when to rest.
12. What does your wife do for a job?
13. What is your wife’s favorite food?
Is coffee a food?
Carrot cake with really good cream cheese frosting!
14. What makes you proud of your wife?
Her kindness and desire to make other people happy
Jason’s proud of me when I take risks.
15. If your wife was a tv or movie character, who would she be?
An Audrey Hepburn character.
Can I be Carrie Bradshaw?
16. What do you and your wife do together?
Travel, run, hike, and some other unmentionable things…;)
17. How are you and your wife different?
She likes to get up early before the sun comes up and I like to sleep in if possible.
Jason likes to sleep in and relax a little more than I do.
18. How do you know your wife loves you?
1. You change your preferences based on things I like. 2. You tell me routinely. 3. You take care of a lot of busy work so we can enjoy our time together.
I show love by discussing healthcare for hours, and hours, and hours….
19. What does your wife like most about you?
My frugality, lol! Seriously, she likes that I enjoy serving others.
He balances me out. We work really well as a team.
20. Where is your wife’s favorite place to go?
Alright guys, feel free to do this survey on your blog! Make sure to tag me, so I can read your answers!
What tv or movie character would you be?
What’s your favorite food?
If you became famous, what would it be for?