1. What inspired me to start my blog? I love reading Hungry Runner Girl and she made blogging look like a lot of fun!
2. When did I start running? 2008. CLICK HERE to watch my Run Story.
3. What is something I have always been good at? Baking. CLICK HERE for my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!
5. What is the hardest thing to write about? I have family members that I haven’t seen or spoken to in years, because of addiction problems. It’s tough.
6. If you had to completely change the direction and content of your blog, what would you write about? I typically leave my opinions about controversial topics out of my blog. I think it would be a lot of fun to just share it all!
7. What is your biggest challenge with blogging? Posting daily! Some days I just don’t want to take pictures and write a post. Also, I’m afraid you guys are going to get tired of me!
9. What is the most embarrassing phase that you’ve ever gone through? So many choices, but let’s go with my 20’s. I was blonde and making plenty of terrible life decisions!! (These were my bosses….they weren’t part of the terrible life choices, lol!)
If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged to answer these questions! Let me know if you do it, so I can read your answers!
Who’s your style icon?
When did you start running?
What’s something you’ve always been good at?