Here’s the post about my Favorite Photo Apps that I talked about during this week’s YouTube vlog!
(Working left to right. Also, I use an iPhone 6.)
1. I take all of my action shots, as well as my group shots, with the SuperBurst App.
I will prop my phone up on the ground or up against something and start the timer (I have best results when I shoot in landscape). My timer is set to 10 seconds. I run past my phone and SuperBurst takes 300 rapid fire photos.
2. PicPlayPost: I use this app to when I want to post short videos and add music to the post.
3. Typic. I typically use Typic to add doodles and designs to photos. It’s great for adding an arrow to point or circling to draw attention.
4. FitSnap App:
It also gives you the option of starting with a solid color background. I often use this option to create funny Instagram posts….usually about coffee or tacos.
1. Just follow @JenChoosesJoy and @FitAndFaithful on Instagram.
2. Tag 2 friends in my Instagram comments. That’s it! BOOM…so simple!!
Contest ends Saturday August 22nd at 11:59pm
Winner will be randomly selected.
Open to US Residents ONLY.
Ok, What are your favorite photo apps?
Do you use an iPhone, GoPro, camera, another type of phone?
Random question: What did you have for dinner last night? I had Chipotle because it was Taco Tuesday! 😉