1. For the first time in my life, I have been battling dry, flaky skin on my face. I have oily skin, so this has been a new challenge. I was very skeptical of facial oils, but after lots of recommendations I finally gave them a try. This BeautyCounter Face Oil has worked wonders for me! I just add one drop of Lustro #3 Face Oil to my regular moisturizer twice a day and I’m happy to report that it hasn’t caused a single break-out and my flaky skin is under control!!
Here’s a great article on Facial Oils.
2. Tis the season for juice cleanses…Sh*t Juicers Say cracked me up!
3. Our sweet niece, Chelsea gave us monogrammed shoe tags as a Christmas gift. My husband and I share the same initials and we now have matching lace pendants…such a thoughtful gift!! Visit The Silver Loft’s Etsy store to order yours
4. If you haven’t already tried the Sofritas at Chipotle, you’re missing out! I add it to my taco salad and it’s SO good!! BONUS: Order Sofritas on January 26th and get a free burrito!! Read about it HERE.
5. The oldest living member of the Grand Ole Opry, Little Jimmy Dickens, has passed away. Click HERE to read an article about our Beloved Opry Member.