1. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and this Boomchickapop is the perfect salty/sweet combo! It’s also Non-GMO, Vegan, and Gluten-free.
2. Waze Traffic App– When we were in LA, the local news and the Uber drivers all used Waze to report and maneuver through traffic. It’s a community based app that lets users report traffic, construction, police, etc…I’ve been using it in Nashville ever since.
3. I’ve never been great about drinking enough water. This Infusion H2O fruit infused water bottle is making water a lot more fun.
4. I discovered San Clemente Cookie Dough on Instagram and couldn’t wait to try it. The dough is vegan (dairy and egg-free) and gluten-free so you can eat it right out of the squeeze pouch OR you can bake it.
5. How to prevent running shoe blisters with the “Lace Lock.”
Happy Friday and Choose Joy!!