1. I bought a New Balance Ice Graphic Tunic at the Boston Expo. I have worn it so much that I went ahead and ordered it in another color. (They run big. I wear an XS and it’s still loose.)
2. Mantra Bands. I LOVE these bracelets. Obviously, I’m partial to the Choose Joy, but they have so many wonderful options!!
3. R8 Roll Recovery. After numerous recommendations, I finally bought an R8 Roller. It’s so nice not having to contort my body to try and foam roll areas like my inner thighs. Plus, it’s actually small enough to pack in my suitcase when I travel for destination races!
4. Amphipod Hydraform Jett-Lite Thermal Running Water Bottle 20oz. Amphipod has redesigned their handhelds and with some terrific updates. I especially like that they replaced the pop top with a Jett Squeeze cap. It’s easy to drink on the run and so much easier to clean.
5. Friday feel good…Senior Class Donates $8000 to Principal Battling Cancer
Happy Friday and Choose Joy!