Welcome to this week’s Friday Five!!
1. Thanks to my girlfriend Rachel for introducing me to the 100% Pure products!! So far, my favorite has been their Coconut Body Scrub. It smells heavenly, leaves your skin soft, and is infused with oils to moisturize. Their products are also organic and vegan!
2. The 25 Ways You Know You’re a Grown-Ass Woman list cracked me up! #’s: 9 (but I still make Old School jokes), 12, 15 (see below), 17, and 20!
3. Scott Jurek broke the Appalachian Trail record!!! Click HERE to listen to a great interview from NPR! (Just further proof that I’m a “Grown-Ass Woman…see above!)
4. Here’s my latest “guilty pleasure”…UnREAL. I’ve never watched any of the Bachelor shows, but maybe I should start! This show is nuts….it’s a fictitious behind-the-scenes look at how a dating competition show is produced. It’s definitely addicting and insane! Bonus: you can stream the episodes for free on Lifetime!
5. The Amputee Blade Runners have a mission of providing a running prosthesis to an athlete in all 50 states by 2016. They’re an incredible organization and they just added some sweet new shirts to their online store. It’s a great way to look fly and show your support!
I bought the ABR Patriotic American Apparel Tri-Blend T-Shirt for Jason…
And the Women’s White Tank for myself. Y’all I LOVE this tank and will wear it way too often this summer!
Happy Friday and CHOOSE JOY!!