1. I loved this Nike Dri-Fit tank so much that I bought two! It’s a flattering fit and perfect for hot weather running.
2. I know a bunch of you already love these, but the Brooks Launch 2 are new to me and now I love them! Also, my friend Corrie says they’re mermaid shoes.
3. @shymo30 sent me this hilarious list from Run Haven…The 10 Stages of Getting up Early for a Morning Run.
4. Speaking of waking up early to run, I was starting my early morning runs in the dark this week. These reflective Headsweat Reflective Visors work perfectly for me. The reflective brim makes sure that cars will see me and they provide great heat and sun protection when the sun rises.
5. The nerd in me was so excited to read this report from Nasa…Kepler Discovers First Earth-Size Planet in the ‘Habitable Zone’ of Another Star. The new planet named Kepler-186f is about 500 light-years from Earth, orbits a star about the same distance Earth orbits the sun, and has twice the gravitational pull as Earth.
Happy Friday and Choose Joy!