1. I am loving all of the fun colors of the Nike Dri-FIT Cool Strappy Tanks! Not only are they cute, but they’re lightweight with a loose fit.
2. I just finished reading “Happily Ali After“ by Ali Wentworth and it was hilarious! It is the perfect light summer read.
3. Thanks to my friend Shyla, I discovered Steve’s Cold-brewed Cinnamon Coffee Non-Dairy Ice Cream. (Say that 10 times fast!) You guys…it is so good and it’s vegan and gluten-free!
4. You know I love a documentary. I just recently saw the Amy Winehouse documentary, “Amy.” It is haunting and heartbreaking, but full of incredible music and insight into her life.
5. Yes, I’m writing about deodorant. I’m a runner. This is a hot topic (pun intended)! I’ve been working on replacing my traditional products with all-natural alternatives. I’ve tried the crystals and natural deodorants at Whole Foods. This Schmidt’s Deodorant is the best I’ve found and it smells amazing.
I’m loving the Bergamot and Lime scent but they have more options. Your jar comes with an a little applicator, you warm the deodorant between your fingers, and apply. Super simple.
Bonus!! I reached out to Schmidt’s and they were kind enough to offer JCJ readers a discount code! Enter JENCHOOSES for 15% off your order at schmidtsdeordorant.com!
Happy Friday and Choose JOY!