1. Espwa means HOPE in Hatian Creole. All of the proceeds from these shirts go to support orphans in Port-Au-Prince! **They run small so buy up a size.
2. I have two new favorite shows. Neither are family friendly and they’re dark, but SO good!
- Narco on Netflix
- Fear the Walking Dead on AMC
3. While you’re watching new shows, pop some Tiny but Mighty Popcorn!
- Outrageously delicious Heirloom popcorn kernels
- Organic, expeller pressed, sustainably sourced palm oil
- NON-GMO Verified, Gluten-Free, all natural dairy free
- Virtually hulless ~ great for kids and folks with digestive concerns!
4. I have lived in my Always Be Joyful tank from Fit and Faithful!
5. Trail running badass and blogger, Beth Meadows, wrote a list of “Things to Keep in Mind When Dating/Married to/Friend of/Parent to an Ultra & Trail Runner. Click HERE to read the full list!
- When we say we “need” to go for a run, we mean it!
- Vacation time is still running time.
- Ultra signup can be a more dangerous website than Ashley Madison.
Happy Friday and Choose JOY!