Woohoo…it’s time for another Friday Five!
1. Acai What You Did There! I am really digging this pullover. It cracks me up and I LOVE that it’s made of a lighter t-shirt material.
2. My new favorite gel…Chocolate Honey Stinger Energy Gel. They taste like honey, have caffeine, and are super easy on my tummy. Bonus: Fleet Feet Nashville is now carrying them!
3. I bought these tights like a month ago and I’ve been so excited to post about them. I wanted to wait until the cooler weather arrived. I’m tired of waiting….Nike DRI-Fit Printed Engineered Tights. They have an awesome woods print that I just couldn’t resist.
4. Big thanks to my friends Gail and Corrie for turning me onto the Feetures Calf Sleeves. I like to wear my Montrail flip-flops after long runs and races. I’m also a huge fan of post-run compression. Now I can have both at the same time!
5. @SocalityBarbie on Instagram cracks me up! The account was created to mock the hipsters using the ‘live authentic’ and ‘blessed life’ hashtags on IG.
Happy Friday and Choose Joy!