1. Good Vibe Tribe. When I saw this shirt (thanks Gail!) I knew I had to get one.
Here are some fun facts about Pope Francis:
- He is unusually multilingual, speaking Spanish, Latin and Italian fluently and understanding German, French, Portuguese, English, and Ukrainian.
- The Pontiff had only one functioning lung. He had a part of his right lung removed in his youth due to an infection, but he appears to be in good health even at the ripe age of almost 78.
- As a true-blooded Argentine, he is a big fan of tango. According to the Catholic News Agency, several thousands of tango dancers are expected to perform for him on the St. Peter´s Square on his 78th birthday.
- Before he became a Jesuit, Pope Francis worked as a bouncer in a Buenos Aries bar to help pay for his studies.
- His Holiness studied philosophy at the Catholic University of Buenos Aires and also has a master’s degree in Chemistry from the University of Buenos Aires.
3. Cowspiracy is now on Netflix!
http://www.cowspiracy.com There is one single industry destroying the planet more than any other. But no one wants to talk about it…
4. Fall TV Shows!!! I always get so excited for new TV shows and for my favorite shows to return. NPR says you should watch these Five New Shows: The Muppets, Supergirl, Grandfathered, The Grinders, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
5. This one is completely random, but cracked me up!! Ryan Gosling won’t eat his cereal.
Happy Friday and CHOOSE JOY!