Happy Friday Five!!
1. A few weeks ago, I wrote about the Saucony Swift shirt and then I learned they also make a Saucony Swift Headband! I bought one immediately! I just love this super soft material and the colors!
2. Taper time meant reading time. I just finished Big Magic from Elizabeth Gilbert and it’s full of great reminders to BE BRAVE!
3. This Brow Wiz Pencil from Anastasia is my hands down favorite! I fill in my brows and then use the spooley to blend it in. It looks so natural and it’s simple for the makeup challeneged like myself!
4. After a bunch of buzz, I was so excited to read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying-Up and it did not disappoint! It not only helps you declutter, but also focuses on why we let stuff accumulate.
5. This list is hilarious, because it’s true! (Note: the language is a little crass, so let’s label this one NSFW!)
Happy Friday and Choose Joy!